Tuesday, October 29, 2013

When it's cold outside

As our fall starts to feel more like winter it's time to get cosy inside. Some of the best ways to make that happen involve candles, décor and bath time.

Lets start with my  favorites. I bought Gourds and pumpkins to decorate with and I absolutely love them!! All different colors, shapes and sizes. And naturally I picked the weirdest looking ones...




Of course, I love candles all year round and have lots dotted throughout the condo anyway, but I've been burning them more and I've pulled out the cold weather scents. 
Cinnamon and clove buds, Leaves (which actually smells like apples), Cider lane, Fraser fir and Gingerbread is what's going on now.




The candles also make for a cosy warm bath time. Perfect relaxation. And naturally, bubbles, bath bombs and face masks make an appearance.. more on them another time!

Keep warm
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l