Saturday, September 1, 2012

Forgot to mention..

So, before we go any further, I suppose I should mention where I am going. And maybe why..

I will be travelling to Europe. For 5 months, the beginning of September to the end of January.
        
       The main reason I am going is to be an Au Pair (Nanny) in Greece. I will be helping with 2 little boys. 6 and 8 years old. I live and work with them for 3 months. I help with homework, play, amuse and generally encourage them to better their English through communicating with me.
When my 3 months are done with them, I move on to the travelling part of this journey. I plan to see Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Ireland, Scotland and England. This is quite a lot to see in 5 weeks as I'm sure you can imagine. I also have 1 week of travel in Paris, France and Frankfurt, Germany before arriving in Greece.

I guess that's all for now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l