Friday, August 1, 2014

The big blog exchange

It's finally here, people! The big blog exchange 2014.
I first heard about this in my Outpost magazine. Outpost comes to me through my hihostel membership that I got for my trip to Europe.  

Now, on to the competition. 
Anyone with a blog can enter no matter there genre, readership or language. 
Everyone who enters has a profile with a picture, a link to their blog, a "motivation" statement telling why they think they should win. It also tells people what country they represent and gives a rank. 
The rank it was determines who wins and is based purely off votes. The more votes you have, the higher you climb the ranks. 

In the end, the top 14 ranked bloggers are chosen from around the world. Then 2 "wildcard" winners are chosen based on motivation and content, therefore making it anyone's game. 

Ready to hear what I could win?
The winners are paired up and switch countries and blogs. Meaning, if I was to win and got paired with someone from Egypt, then they would be spending 10 days in Canada and I would spend 10 days in Egypt. Flights, accommodation at hihostels and pocket money are part of the price too. The winners are given itineraries and guides/hosts and spend 10 days exploring and blogging. 

Doesn't that sound awesome?? I have been "suffering" from wanderlust ever since I got off the plane from Europe nearly 1.5 years ago. I would absolutely love to get this opportunity to explore a new culture and I would love even more to share the experience via blog with all of you! 

Please support by voting for me! I will love you forever!! I don't know how often or if there is a limit of how much any one person can vote, but I would love to see you striving to find that limit... Only if you want to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l