Saturday, February 1, 2014

The short list

I find that the best way to stay on top of my to do lists and goals is by keeping them short and realistic. Some things are turned into daily or weekly tasks, some are monthly and others are just to do when I can. Writing it here doesn't help either since it keeps me accountable. 

My current short list looks like this:

1. Finish driver training (part 1 is now completed with 100%)
Finishing training also means getting my license. I've told you before, by March 31, 2014 I will be a driver. 

2. Find job #2 
New developments say that maybe I won't be getting another one right now, but I'm keeping my eyes open. Life is expensive! And if I do get another one, let's hope it's great!

3. Pay off visa and debts and save, save, save!
I've always been really good at paying my visa, I've never had an over due payment and I pay off 100% of what I owe before the month is over! That being said, I've never had to put as much on it at once as I just had to so I'll be paying it down ASAP. 
As for savings, I really really want to take that trip I've been planning and I want to take it as soon as I possibly can. 

4. Keep being active and start kickboxing!!
My friend and I have been going to the gym for an hour, 6 days/week between 6-730am and I hoping to keep the physicality going, outside the gym preferably (I'm a bit bored..) I'm also going to start kickboxing. Even though I just did it once before I was so in love with it and I must do it more. 

5. Cosplay! The tickets are bought, the plans are made, the reservations are booked. My last task to prepare for Calgary comic con is getting my costumes going! You should look at my previous post about Cosplaying and help me decide which to make!

Wish me luck!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l