Monday, December 9, 2013

The season is here!

And just like that, a tree grew up in my living room!


I was shopping at Target the day before black Friday and they had some great deals already on so I picked up a Christmas tree and some lights for the condo. Chad wasn't up for putting it up that night when I got home but I convinced him to do it the next day! We also ended up going back to Target to get another string of lights, some garland and a few ornaments.




I just love our little tree! It took a minute for it to grow on me, but now I think it's just darling. It's a bit skinny and the branches aren't super strong though so we couldn't put to much on it. 


To add to the seasonal feelings we also got a massive dump of snow and some seriously ridiculous cold weather. Like -30 ish and feeling like -45 with windchills. Gross. 


To add to my festive feelings, I've been working on my stockings. One each for my nieces and one for my oldest brother. And you can have one too!! I have an etsy shop for them!!


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l