Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Life and stuff..

A little update on life.

As you may or may not know, I am a licensed hair stylist. I love doing hair. Actually, I used to live doing hair and then due to environment and certain people, I fell very much out of love with hair. Having been away from it for a full year now I really feel like its time to go back and rekindle my old flame, I've missed it. Starting this week I will be working in a new salon and it seems like its going to be a really amazing place to be. It's surprised me that I'm finding myself so excited to go back. I wasn't sure if I ever would go back to be honest. I'm glad I am. Changing the way a person looks can do so much. It's thrilling for me to create the transformation, but its equally as amazing to see someone carry them self in a whole new way, rock a new look and have a different confidence. Maybe it's shallow, but I like it. 

Besides that, I'm also throwing myself into planning the perfect trip to Iceland. I simply cannot wait to explore again, I hoping to go in either Spring or Summer 2014! 

I've also been working on another cosplay costume for Edmonton's comic expo at the end of this month. It's more complicated than my last costume but that just makes it more fun to create!! Besides that costume, I have big plans to make another 2 more when it's finished. Every one gets a little more complicated and intricate than the last.

And as a last bit of life updating, my paleo diet has become much harder in a way. I feel like its going to take a lot of work and much more time to really transition into. Not to mention making meal plans so I know I'm actually eating. A bit of struggle isn't going to kill me though. In the long run I think this life choice is going to benefit me hugely. 

Here's to the future
xoxo

Side note, I've been writing my blog for over 1 year now and have over 200 posts!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l