Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall is coming!

As I was out a few days ago I noticed the first crunchy signs of fall. Little curled yellow and brown leaves scattered across side walks and lawns. Not many, mind you, but enough that I am now even more excited for autumn. My favorite season. Not to hot or to cold. Beautiful colors. Fabulous food. My favorite clothes, scarves. Apple cider, pumpkin everything... Life is good in fall time. 


I couldn't help myself. While I walked I just had to skip a little. I also just couldn't contain myself and I stepped on any crispy leaves in reach of my feet. The sound is so lovely and distinct. I can't wait for the season to be here in full. Though I'll miss the warm sun, I do love the rain. 


I also noticed some sweet, bright little fruits growing in the yard at my daddy's house. What a happy sight.



xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l