Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Three years and counting

You forgot to remind me again this year and we passed by the blogiversary without a whisper!!
Naughty readers! 

(2012)

It has actually been 3 years (!!!) and 29 days that I've been sharing my life with all of you. September 1, 2012 is when it all began.

(2013)

I thought this would only last as long as my trip to Europe. I would share the adventure of a lifetime, come home and then go back to life as it was pre-blog. 
Clearly that didn't happen. I fell so in love with this space and I just wanted to keep sharing, even if no one was reading. To this day I don't know how many people actual read what I write, but I don't mind at all. It's just as much for me as it is for you. 

(2014)

I've shared some of my highest moments with you and written out drafts of my lowest. Maybe one day I'll post those too. 
We've experienced 13 countries together, celebrated many holidays, tried new food and found some hobbies. I say we because all of you, the blog readers, are sharing my experiences. I hope to have so many more. 

(2015)

As life continues to change and evolve my space will change with me. I hope you don't mind. 
Stick around while I find out where life is taking me and what will happen. 


Happy 3 years!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l