Monday, May 25, 2015

Photos {1} iPhone 5C

Because I love to take pictures I thought I would make a post dedicated to some of my favorites. This one will be all pictures taken on my iPhone and later there will be another post with pictures from my camera! I'm thinking I will do a new post every so often with new and updated favorites as well! 

Chamberlain, Saskatchewan. 

My cat Vixen looking very serious. And a whole lot fatter than she really is..

Hanauma Bay, Oahu

Sandy Beach, Oahu

Flat Island, Kailua, Oahu

Lanikai Beach, Kailua, Oahu

Sunset Beach, North Shore, Oahu

Double rainbow

Mountains in Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada

Jasper National Park

Edmonton, Alberta. River valley and Mutart conservatory

Man made lake. St Albert, Alberta. 

Man made lake. 

Eiffel Tower, Paris, France. 

A very sneaky picture in the Sistine chapel. Photos are not allowed. Vatican City, Rome, Italy. 

A banana peel that looks like a long neck dinosaur. Agios Stefanos, Attica, Greece. 

Temple of Apollo. Ancient Corinth, Greece. 

Hydra, Greece. 

Sunrise. Aegina, Greece. 

Zaans Shans, Netherlands

Crescent falls, Alberta. 

Fishing on Devils lake, Alberta

Lighthouse at Louisbourg, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. 

Rainbow. 

Baby niece, Lily. 

Baby niece, Abby. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l